- 【Foldable Fun】A sleek, foldable design allows DJI OSMO Mobile 3 to be taken anywhere. Weighing just 405 g, It is portable, light, and incredibly convenient to toss in a backpack for your next adventure. Standby mode allows you to use your smartphone when the gimbal is folded, enabling you to start shooting again in no time. A comfortable grip fits perfectly in your palm, enabling you to create without limitations.
- 【Eliminate Shake】With a 3-axis gimbal that effectively reduces shaky footage, DJI OSMO Mobile 3 delivers a super-smooth, stabilized image. A lightweight, ultra-responsive design reacts to your movements in real-time, letting you focus more on the moment at hand.
- 【One-Tap Templates, Edit & Share Quickly】DJI OSMO Mobile 3 Story mode provides multiple templates that transform your footage in seconds by automatically adding movement, music, and other effects for a polished result. After customizing your video with a variety of music templates, transition effects, and filters, share your work easily on social media and video platforms.
- 【Gestures & Selfies】A simple gesture is all it takes to snap a selfie or begin recording on your DJI OSMO Mobile 3. Both the front and rear camera can recognize Gesture Control, which makes shooting your solo travels and group shots a walk in the park.
- 【ActiveTrack 3. 0】To capture scenes that require fast movement on your DJI OSMO Mobile 3, simply press the trigger, make a gesture, or select a subject on your smartphone to start tracking. ActiveTrack 3. 0 incorporates deep learning and computer vision algorithms, resulting in smooth and reliable tracking technology.
- 【Hyperlapse Hype】The powerful combination of electronic image stabilization (EIS) and gimbal stabilization is perfect for shooting Hyperlapse videos. Enable ActiveTrack 3. 0 for a truly unique Hyperlapse creation that tracks your subject while recording on your DJI OSMO Mobile 3.
- 【Handy Convenience】Say goodbye to time-consuming steps. DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is able to shoot from any angle with the M button and trigger. Explore useful functions like Quick Roll, which allows you to transition from portrait to landscape mode.